Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash is designed to cleanse oily and acne-prone skin. It is clinically proven to gently wash away excess oil produced by acne-prone skin, along with impurities and makeup - all of which can clog your pores and lead to breakouts.
Tested and developed by dermatologists, this gentle foaming facial cleanser is the first step in a daily skin care regimen specifically designed for oily and acne-prone skin. It is specially formulated to help control excess oil production and wash away impurities.
This gentle, foaming face wash prepares skin for Cetaphil DERMACONTROL Oil Control Moisturizer SPF 30. The two products were designed to be used together. Clinical testing has shown this regimen may be used to complement prescription acne medication by helping soothe acne treatment effects, like dryness or irritation.
• Clinically proven to effectively remove oil, impurities and makeup from oily and acne-prone skin
• Light foaming action leaves skin cleansed without stripping or drying
• Innovative Zinc technology reduces surface oil and shine in acne-prone skin
• Maintains pH balance for healthier skin
• Formulated specifically for acne-prone skin
• Clinically proven to remove excess oil and controls shine
• Features a calming formula that won't over-dry skin
• Non-comedogenic, non-irritating, hypoallergenic
• Dermatologist developed
For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Made in Canada.
Massage foam onto damp skin. Rinse.
Water, Zinc Coceth Sulfate, Glycerin, PEG-75, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Benzoate, Masking Fragrance, Disodium EDTA.