The Micro Needle Roller System uses extremely fine titanium needles, which penetrate the skin just enough to stimulate collagen and elastin production. This leads to the thickening of the skin and smoothing of wrinkles and scars. The resulting micro-channels that are opened in the skin due to the needle action also help in increasing the absorption of serums and topical creams used in one's daily beauty routine. This leads to significant improvement in skin penetration and increased overall efficacy of skin care products. The Roller leaves the epidermal barrier fully intact, and the micro-channels created by the fine needles fully close within just a few hours after initial application. This provides just enough time for new collagen structures to form within the skin's lower layers, but short enough to ensure the patient can quickly resume normal schedules. Microneedle Roller has eliminated the commonly encountered risks and negative side effects in dermabrasion, chemical peeling, and laser-resurfacing.
Gently penetrate the skin just enough to stimulate collagen and elastin production, which helps to result in smoother, firmer, healthier, and younger-looking skin and reduce the signs of aging.
• Helps reduce the appearance of scars from injury or acne, fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, and other blemishes.
• Helps smooth uneven skin texture and color, and heavy pitted skin.
• Helps increase the absorption and penetration of skincare within the skin by as much as 20 times compared to applying skincare products manually by hand due to the needles aiding in opening micro-channels in the skin.
Do not share roller with anyone. Do not use roller if you have any of the following conditions: irritated or infected skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, raised moles or warts, psoriasis, or keratosis. If you are not sure about using roller, consult a doctor or specialist before use. If there is any skin sensitivity, stop using roller and consult a specialist. Store roller in the supplied box for maximum hygiene and safety after use. Keep out of reach of children.
• Before use, make sure your roller is disinfected using alcohol or a roller sterilizer.
• Do not force the roller into the skin but simply use mild pressure.
• Roll back and forth at the same intensity on the treatment area 5-10 times in each of the four directions - horizontally, vertically, and diagonally
• Following treatment, apply your regular skin care, serums, or post-rolling care solutions such as soothing masks.