Professionally formulated to even skin tone and effectively lighten pigmentation by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for producing excess melanin. Lactic Acid has been well-known to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots.
Lactic also promotes stimulation of collagen production, while increasing cell turn over rate, for a more brightened and balanced texture. Kojic Acid, an inhibitor of melanin, has been successfully used to reduce freckles, fight age spots, pregnancy marks, stretch marks, acne, and pigmentation conditions of the face & body. Infused with Botanical Extracts of Bearberry and Licorice which provide natural skin lightening (Tyrosinase Inhibiting) properties.
• Professionally formulated to even skin tone & effectively lighten pigmentation by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for producing excess melanin
• Kojic Acid, an inhibitor of melanin, has been successfully used to reduce freckles, fight age spots, pregnancy marks, stretch marks, acne, and pigmentation conditions of the face & body
• Botanical Extracts of Bearberry and Licorice which provide natural skin lightening (Tyrosinase Inhibiting) properties
• Lactic has been well-known to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots
• Lactic promotes stimulation of collagen, while increasing cell turn over rate, for a more brightened & balanced texture
• Improves hydration and increases absorption of the skin
• Stimulates development of new collagen and elastin fibroblasts
• Kojic Acid has been proven to reduce freckles, age spots, stretch marks, acne & Hyperpigmentation
• Scientifically formulated and manufactured in a cGMP, FDA registered facility
• Manufactured in a FDA Registered Facility
• GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Compliant
• No Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates
• Gluten free
• Cruelty free - no animal testing on products or ingredients
• Recycled materials
• Sustainable raw materials & practices
For external use only. Not for you ophthalmic or oral use. If you currently use any prescriptions or medications for your skin or face please notify your doctor before using. For any concerns about these precautions, please refer to a registered physician or skin care specialist. If swallowed seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product for a week afterwards. Do not use if: you currently take Accutane (isotretinoin) or have within the past 6 months; you are pregnant or lactating; have a tendency to keloid (scar); have herpes simplex; you are HIV positive or have AIDS; undergoing chemotherapy or radiation; you do not fully understand the procedure and are not willing to accept the risk and limitations involved in the healing process; you are not realistic in expectations. When using this product: do not apply to other areas in which you have used hair removal products in the last 2 days; avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water; do not apply to sensitive skin areas or open wounds; the results for each person will vary depending on skin sensitivity, contact time, number of layers, and skin density; applying the peel more than once per week will increase the risk of skin sensitivity; do not tan 1 week prior and 2 weeks after treatment as this can potentially cause unwanted skin discoloration, excessive redness, or rash; you will experience a stinging or tingling sensation. If excessive stinging or discomfort occurs, neutralize the peel by flushing the skin with cool water; redness may occur for a short period of time, especially for those with sensitive skin types. If redness persists longer than 20-30 minutes, decrease the contact time of the peel or discontinue use; not every person will experience visible peeling, this does not mean the peel is not working; You will see improved marks in texture, tone, and overall appearance of the skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if: excess facial irritation or redness occurs 48-72 hours after application; chest pain, faintness, or dizziness occurs; you experience pain, swelling, or severe burns; you experience an allergic reaction.
Made in USA.
Before applying, read accompanying procedure. Cleanse the skin throughly. Apply peel for 30 seconds or less. Begin to stop activity and remove peel by flushing with cool water. Contact time may be increased with tolerance.
Apply peel evenly for 1-2 minutes depending on skin sensitivity, with an appropriate applicator pad. Rinse generously with cool water. May repeat treatment every 2-3 weeks in the absence of skin irritation. Peel may be layered to enhance effectiveness.
Lactic Acid, Deionized Water, Octoxynol 10, Kojic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil , Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.